Sunday, August 3, 2008

Starting Anew

My husband and I went out on a gimmick last Saturday night. Actually it was a going-away / farewell party at Gerry's Grill for one of his good friends in the office who decided to resign from work. During the party, I asked the wife of guy who resigned about their plans for the future. She confided to me that they are just going to put up a business while waiting for their immigration papers to be approved by the Australian embassy. Good for them for they availed of a Small Business Loan to start their business. And since the business that they are thinking of is definitely a good idea, it's not going to be hard for them to pay their Small Business Financing.

Wish my husband and I will also have to courage someday to build our own business like this couple. Meantime, I would need to research and plan out our business possibilities and the different Small Business Loans that we can take advantage of.

0 shared their thoughts:

 
template by suckmylolly.com