Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Line of Credit Needs

We have been busy over the weekend because of various family concerns. First, my Dad's mother in law passed away last week and we went to the province to condole with them. We brought along Zoe thinking that she would enjoy the long ride and the scenery. We later on regretted our decision of bringing Zoe because on the way home, she started not to feel well. By the time we got home, she was feverish and some red rashes were appearing in her face and arms. Maybe it was due to the dust and dirt in my Dad's new house. Anyway, early the next day, Zoe's face was so red because of the rash and she did not feel well at all. We had to bring her to the hospital for a check up and for some laboratory tests. Good thing, she's now feeling better now and the rash and fever are now gone.

During these times, I really feel the urge to just be a stay-at-home mom. If only I can resign from my work after I get a Line of Credit to be able to start a small food business. I know that getting an Unsecured Small Business Loan is easy enough. Personal Loans are readily available in the market and even online. The real problem lies on what type of food I want to sell and the place or venue where I can put up my stall or business.

0 shared their thoughts:

 
template by suckmylolly.com