Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tagaytay Adventure Part 3

So this is part 3 of our Tagaytay Adventure. For part 1 and part 2, click on the links.

After going to Paradizoo, we headed for Silang, Cavite where Ilog Maria Honeybee Farm is located. I have never been to that place so I was looking forward to buying and trying out their natural products.

Good thing I had a map with me and we didn't have a hard time looking for this "liblib' place.


Here are some of my purchases.


After a long tiring trip from Ilog Maria, we decided to leave Zoe and yaya at the hotel so that they can rest a bit while the husband and I go to Sonya's Garden for our scheduled couple's spa.



The linens and towels smelled really good and the whole room has a very calming atmosphere. It was perfect after a long day of travel.



Aaaahhhh! Super-refreshed!


After the spa, we dropped by Mushroomburger to take out dinner (yeah, we just ate everything in the hotel since Zoe and yaya were waiting for us).


Anyway, we capped the night early as this was supposed to be a VACATION!!! LOL.

ZZzzzzzz...

...will be back with part 4!

0 shared their thoughts:

 
template by suckmylolly.com