Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Waiting For That Call

My husband and I have been exchanging text messages all morning about my career plans for the next few months or so. I told him that I've been aching to find myself a job that is nearer to our home to be able to spend more quality time to our daughter. Actually, I have been applying already to some companies and now awaiting for their call. But sometimes, I don't always get to my phone as soon as I hear it ringing that's why I panic a little when the number of the phone that has been calling me does not register as part of my list of contacts. I worry that it may be one of those companies which I sent an application to. I really wish I had known about Mobile Phone Reverse Lookup even before so that that I am able to check who my unknown callers were and never miss a job opportunity.

0 shared their thoughts:

 
template by suckmylolly.com