Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Some Relief

Since I've been on the edge because of my present condition, I looked for some natural remedies for my VOMITING AND NAUSEA:

  • Sucking a piece of ice controls vomiting.
  • Eat 1/2 tsp. ground cumin seeds.
  • Cinnamon and sliced ginger work by interrupting nausea signals sent from the stomach to the brain. If you are an herbal tea drinker, simply sprinkle cinnamon on the tea and drink. To make ginger tea, simmer a few slices of ginger in hot tea water.

Ai also gave me some helpful tips regarding this. Thanks Ai!

I hope it works!

1 shared their thoughts:

Ai Dihayco said...

i hope my tips works for you. cge lang, it will only be for some monthd basta this time just eat what you want to eat-healthy ones ok? and pls pls dont eat tuna fis or salmon kasi daw my mercury content sila harmful for baby. eggs, minimal dapat well cooked. more tips next time..

 
template by suckmylolly.com