Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back Online

Hi everyone. I missed hopping here for some days because I got sick with colds and cough. I was worried that it will get worse so I decided to just take leave from work for a couple of days and really get that rest. I just had to put my priorities straight and think of the baby and this pregnancy above everything else.

Now I'm back in the office and back online. You could just imagine the ton of work waiting for me and the hundreds of emails that I need to weed out. I've got a big deadline coming up at work and I could depend on nobody else but myself and the grace of God. While the other people are just comfy in their chairs, surfing the net, entering a Catholic Chat Room and making friends, I'm stuck with a killer deadline, hahaha. I'm just praying that I'll make it through without breaking my back and stressing myself too much.

Anyway, in the home front, as I was already feeling a bit better last night, I decided not to waste time. I organized some of Zoe's stuff in the playroom which is located in the attic. I tried re-arranging the furniture too. For a two-year old, I think my Zoe has way too many stuff. And now that we're going to have another baby soon, I could only imagine how much more stuff we will be accumulating in the next few months and years to come. Whew! Thinking about it makes my head hurt.

0 shared their thoughts:

 
template by suckmylolly.com