Monday, February 9, 2009

Getting My Groove Back

I'm already 10 weeks along and I'm slowly but surely getting my groove back. This means that there is no more excuse to be bumming around and taking it slow especially at work. In fact, there is already a ton of work waiting for me to tackle. Bonus time is fast approaching and since I am in the middle of all the preparations for the bonus, I really need to focus and start gearing up for the loads of paperwork and calculations to do.

I'm just silently praying that the bonus will also personally turn out okay for me. I'm really eyeing on that variable bonus so I can save part of the money for my upcoming delivery, pay for my credit card balance and as well as for my life insurance that is due next month.

0 shared their thoughts:

 
template by suckmylolly.com