Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What's a Busy Mom Gotta Do?

It's like a never-ending cycle.

I wake up at 5:30 in the morning, fix the bed, help bring our baby down to the living room, eat a fast breakfast, take a bath, go to work, work, work, work, maybe even stay up to 9 in the evening, go home, eat dinner, get dressed, and then finally go to bed. Then it's the same routine again the next day.

On top of all that, I have to take care of my interior life and make sure that I fulfill my plan of life. Plus, I have my mommy and wifey duties to think of.

On the side, I also have to make sure that the house is running smoothly: the clothes are washed properly, the food is ready, the household bills are paid, things are in their proper places, the pantry has enough stocks, the grocery is done on time, the students of the house are guided and tutored, etc. etc.

Sometimes, I do get an overload of things to do...

With the new baby coming, I really don't know how I'll manage.

But even if it looks like a never-ending cycle, I always look forward to another day ahead of me because that is a BIG BIG BLESSING in itself. God gives me another day to challenge my faith and see how much I should learn to trust in Him.

0 shared their thoughts:

 
template by suckmylolly.com