Friday, November 13, 2009

Have You Started Your Xmas Shopping?

OMG. It's only today that I realized that I have not even started to do my Christmas shopping and I am already about to end my supposedly "free time" a.k.a. maternity leave. Gosh. Gosh. Gosh. I also realized that I have not been out of the house more than 4 hours and I don't know how I'll managed to go on a longer shopping trip without feeling engorged and most importantly, without missing the hubby and the kiddos.

Anyway, going back to shopping. I will try though to do some shopping next week. I need to buy some new office clothes that'll fit since I'm in between sizes now (smaller than preggy size but bigger than my usual pre-preggy size --- how about that?!). I also need to pick up a few Christmas gifts na for my inaanaks and friends since some Christmas parties are already happening as early as November for me.

Sounds easier said than done right? I think I'm in panic mode!!!!

0 shared their thoughts:

 
template by suckmylolly.com