Sunday, January 10, 2010

Love the Weather, Love the Bed

My husband and I took advantage of enjoying the cold weather that we are having these days by bringing out our Donna Karan Home bedding. Believe it or not, this bedding and comforter was a gift to us our way back during our wedding and we never had a chance to use it until now. Talk about finding a long lost treasure! Now, we sleep like a king and queen. And as my husband puts it, “Feels as if we are in a hotel tonight, Honey.” Ha ha!

While browsing the site online, I learned that they not only have beddings but the whole range of home accesories. They also have nice drapes and lovely bath accessories which I definitely want to have too! If only I could have the whole line from DonnaKaranHome.com and the money to buy it.

I heard that they have a SALE! (wink, wink)

0 shared their thoughts:

 
template by suckmylolly.com