Tuesday, February 9, 2010

These Days...

...I've actually taken notice of my face.

Work has always been awfully busy that many times, I am too busy to even put on a little effort. But lately, I've miraculously managed to put a little moisturizer on my face, a dab a mix of complexion creams on it (yes, they are in trend these days) and put on a sunblock. I've also have rediscovered a lip gloss that I had and found it so yummy plus it actually did a lot of good for my dry chapped lips. I've also managed to have time to fix my hair. All I need to do now is find the time to have a trim for the ends of my hair are now in a wreck.

Anyway, I guess there's something about the season of Valentine's which makes me feel more inspired and more romantic. :-) And I hope the spirit of this season of love will last a long time.

0 shared their thoughts:

 
template by suckmylolly.com