Wednesday, March 17, 2010

For Wine Lovers

I came across a blog a few months ago wherein the person finds the thrill in trying out with a certain group of friends the different wines served mostly in known restaurants across town. Well, I learned from that that it takes experience and quite an expertise to develop the skill of pairing wine with the correct type of food.

At any rate, as much as I want to experience that same level, because of economy, I would rather keep a just a small personal collection of good vintage wine in the house. Not that I’m an alcoholic or something (far from it). But we do appreciate a good glass of wine on special occasions. Anyway, one of the must-haves that I would want buy soon is a beautiful rogar estate wine opener. I saw in the internet several designs of rogar wine openers that would sure lure you into wines. The designs of the rogar for sale are so lovely that it’s almost good as a display in the dining room.

0 shared their thoughts:

 
template by suckmylolly.com