Thursday, March 25, 2010

Heaven-sent

Lately, I’ve been very lucky to be able to hitch a ride with a neighbor going to the office. We used to belong to the same company but now she works in another office. The good thing is, her new office is still located at the central business district of Makati. Anyway, I’m just so glad that she offers me a ride to work whenever she can. Now, many of my mornings are now relaxing compared to when I still have to fall in the line to get a service going to work. Plus, I am always never late anymore.

On the way to the office, we just talk about anything: our cell phone plans, her recently acquired IPhone, our individual office rants and so on and so forth. Thus, we barely even notice the traffic on the road. And since we both work in a bank, we also tend to compare notes on our bank services, i.e. how we ask clients to apply for credit card and how we keep our interest rates competitive since that is what our customers want.

I really learn a lot from her. She is truly heaven-sent.

0 shared their thoughts:

 
template by suckmylolly.com