Monday, September 1, 2008

Weekend Clean-up

I finally found the time to to clean up my bedroom closet last weekend. As I blogged here before about my clothes handling plan, my closet has been a mess for quite a long time.

Anyway, I got rid of many of my clothes which fell under the following categories:

1. didn't fit anymore
2. was out of style
3. haven't been worn during the past 6 months
4. looked old, faded or had some stains or damage
5. something I wouldn't be caught dead wearing (coz some clothes were just gifts)

I also fixed up my shoe containers and my plastic container filled with my many, many bags. Anyway, here's the finished product:

Lookie how many hangers I got rid of too:

Looking forward, the plan is maintain this amount of clothes and shoes for the next 6 months. Let's see after that if I would need to go shopping and update my wardrobe again. :-)

0 shared their thoughts:

 
template by suckmylolly.com