Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm So Back

Hello world! I really missed blogging. I was kind of away for 7 straight days and now so BACTERIA --- that is, BACkTEReality!

Well, I wasn't really gone long. I just set aside a whole week for my personal formation (attended my annual classes on theo, philo and other things). It was really worthwhile to be having all of that, more especially now that I have so many roles in my life which I need to juggle.

Anyway, as I said, I'm so back. I've got so many things to blog about here. I've made great discoveries while I was away (thanks to Libai and easy scrub) and I'll make sure to find the time to blog about all of these very soon!

Meanwhile, let's get on with business (time to make some extra money!!!>>> hey, I missed some good opportunities here too but I'm back with a vengeance!).

0 shared their thoughts:

 
template by suckmylolly.com