Monday, December 8, 2008

Fours

I can't remember who I snagged this from but I did it because I thought it's fun.

Here’s the instruction:

Click copy/paste, type in your answers and tag four people in your blogroll! Don’t forget to change my answers to the questions with that of yours.

Question # 1. Four places I go to over and over:
Home, Office, Church, Mall

Question # 2. Four people who e-mail me regularly:
My boss, my boss, my boss, my boss.

Question # 3. Four of my favorite places to eat?
Conti's, Teriyaki Boy, Pancake House, Mandarin Paseo Uno

Question # 4. Four places I’d rather be?
Home, home, home, home...

Question #5. Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
Sesame Street, Dora, Barney, House of Mouse (because Zoe likes those)

I won't be tagging anyone but if you like to do this meme, feel free to answer it.

0 shared their thoughts:

 
template by suckmylolly.com