Sunday, December 7, 2008

Shot on Spot

Thanks to Pat for sharing me this tag.


We just got back from Shangri-La Mall and also Duty Free and I'm so tired...I swear, my darling baby is so heavy. My whole body aches from carrying her and pushing her stroller around. If only I can still photoshop my face right now...hahaha.

Here are the rules:
1. Take a picture of yourself right Now! (the moment you read this tag)
2. Don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair, just take a picture.
3. Post that picture without editing.
4. Post these instructions with your picture.
5. Tag 10 people to do this. And don't forget to leave them a message about the tag.


I am passing this on to Ai, Aidisan, Agnes, Jenny, Mari, Nikki, Jody, Mich, Vannie, and Trinity. Have fun!

1 shared their thoughts:

AiDiSan said...

this tag is cute but i only have a celfone with cam without usb for uploading...hehehe.

 
template by suckmylolly.com