Thursday, June 25, 2009

Being a Backseat Driver

Knowing how to drive, one of my personal weaknesses is being a bad backseat driver. I don't know what's with me but I really have this tendency to be at the edge of my seat whenever someone else does the driving for me. Being a backseat driver is a real nightmare for any driver. It can cause the driver to be irritated and even out of focus and this may cause accidents on the road such as unexpected collisions with other cars. Oh by the way, for auto collision repairs, you can go to a reliable Los Angeles Auto Body repair shop for work that's guaranteed.

Anyway, in one occasion, I was a bad backseat driver and my Dad was the one holding the wheel. Dad got really pissed off with me because I kept nagging him about the direction he should take. Anyway, because of my constant nagging, we suddenly hit a tricycle in one of a village's dark intersection. I screamed so loud! The tricycle hit the edge of our car and it went directly to the gutter, hurting the driver a bit. Good thing that he had no passengers. At any rate, I felt really guilty. It was a double whammy because it damaged both our car and the tricycle.

So now, being conscious of this weakness of mine, I really try my best every single day to avoid making comments or instructions to the driver (especially when it's my Dad or my husband) because I know that it pisses them off to the max. I definitely don't want to be the cause of any accident or other kinds of road mishaps.

0 shared their thoughts:

 
template by suckmylolly.com