Some of the tips are the following:
1. Install energy saving lights (CFL or compact flourescent lamps) on dark areas around your house perimeter.
2. If you have to park your car outside, park it on a well-lighted side of the street.
3. Install a car alarm if you do not have one.
4. Instruct family members and household helpers to be on the lookout for suspicious-looking individuals, vehicles or motorcycles and report such incidents to our security as soon as possible.
5. Be wary of prank callers, most especially callers informing that a family member had an accident and needs money to be brought to a specific location.
6. Regularly have a Baltimore Electrician check your home electric wiring. As much as possible, get the service of a licensed electrician to do all your electric and house wiring needs. Indeed, making sure that all your electrical connections are done properly prevents the occurrence of fire and lets you have restful nights all the time.