Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cute Blog

Chris sent me this award/tag some time ago and I only got to do it only today. Thanks Chris! Keep them coming!








Here are the rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write ten facts about themselves. You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and also to read your blog.

10 Random facts/habits about me:

1. I'm the youngest in the family. Actually, I have one sister lang.
2. My parents and sister are all teachers. Thus, I'm the only one in the family who's not.
3. I earned my college degree from UP Diliman and my MBA from Ateneo.
4. I met my husband on my first year of working. He was a former employee of the company I'm working for.
5. I got a boyfriend at 22, married him at 29, gave birth at 30. Now I'm 32.
6. I'm an avid fan of Agatha Christie and CS Lewis books.
7. I love to sing. However, haven't got any practice these days...maybe I need to buy that WOW Magic Sing soon!
8. My most favorite food is pasta. Anything pasta.
9. I also like the color pink.
10. I really want to be the best mother I could be (as great as my own mother was to me).

0 shared their thoughts:

 
template by suckmylolly.com