DE-CLUTTER. That's my resolution.
- throwing out unnecessary papers - receipts, lists, stubs, tickets, and what-not
- file those important papers IMMEDIATELY and not wait for all of it to pile up (and get ready with all those labeled folders)
- weed out clothes which have never been or seldom worn, don't fit, damaged or are plain ugly
- use only one calendar/notebook so no more sticky notes
- clean out bedroom cabinet which still has unopened presents and even wedding gifts
- get rid of left-overs in the fridge which have not been touched for a week
- declutter office supplies (I have too much of this really)
- clean up the china cabinet
- fix baby's toys
- sell or give away CDs and VCDs which are no longer wanted
- no to junk bags and junk drawers --- just put them straight to where each one belongs
- A LOT OF HARD WORK AND PATIENCE
Wish me luck!