Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Chicken with Mushroom Spaghetti

I really miss cooking and I really miss eating my favorites! Here's one of them (I hope to post some pics when I get the time).

This is my own recipe of spaghetti, better known among my close friends as 'Courtship Spaghetti'. Why? Because when most of us were single, I would often recommend that they try to learn this recipe so that the guys who will eat it will instantly get wooed and never forget them! It worked for me and I hope it works for you too!

Ingredients:
1/2 kilo cooked spaghetti
3 pieces boneless chicken breast, cooked and cut into strips
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium onion, chopped
2-3 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon pepper
2 cans tomato sauce
2-3 Tablespoons sugar
1 can mushrooms, sliced (I sometimes like it cut into big chunks)
1 big can Nestle all purpose cream
1 block cheddar cheese, grated (you can add more if you like)
2 teaspoons oregano
Parmesan cheese

Boil spaghetti until al dente. Saute garlic and onion. Stir in the cooked chicken strips. Add salt and pepper. Pour in tomato sauce then add the sugar. Cook for about 5-10 minutes. Mix well into the cooked spaghetti and pour in a serving dish.

Under low fire, mix together mushrooms, all-purpose cream and grated cheese. Add oregano and some salt to taste. Stir constantly and bring to boil for about 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.

Pour in the cream mixture on top of the spaghetti. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve hot.

Certified yummy!

0 shared their thoughts:

 
template by suckmylolly.com