Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cute Blogger Award

Pat sent me this cute blogger meme. Thanks Pat!

1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write ten facts about themselves. You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.

Here are my ten random facts/habits:

1. I'm a certified lefty. I was just reminded of this when I heard that Obama is a lefty too.
2. I still have a cabinet-full of clothes which no longer fit (wishing that someday, I'll lose enough weight to start wearing them again).
3. I really don't go for chunky fashion jewelry. I prefer real classic gold jewelries.
4. I used to know a bit of piano but lost interest because my teacher (Mrs. Zummel) was "amoy-lupa na" and I hated it! Hahaha!
5. I have yet to find 'the' hairdresser to give me that perfect cut.
6. I've been super grouchy lately. Bleh ~ bleh ~ bleh ~
7. One time, I cried when I saw our electric bill. Long story.
8. I'm a lousy bag-owner. Maybe that's why my husband would probably never give me a bag that's worth more than 10k.
9. I love to read but I seem to have not found enough time to read. I'd rather sleep really.
10. I think that I love to eat more than I love to cook. I also like drinking occasionally but not often enough to undergo alcohol detox.

Passing this meme to Iris, Jown and Alpha.

1 shared their thoughts:

SearchingWellness said...

Hi Vina, thanks for the tag. :) I think I did this tag a while back.

 
template by suckmylolly.com