Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Zoe Loves Disney Movies

As a child, I always loved to watch Disney movies. I particularly liked those which are a musical because I just enjoy singing along with the characters of the movie. My particular favorites are Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid and Mary Poppins. One time, my cousin even let me borrow her compilation of Disney movie soundtrack so that I could sing to my favorite Disney songs during the summer break. Oh, did I belt out to the songs! I enjoyed it so much that I'd get a sore throat after singing a lot.

Anyway, up to now, I still enjoy following all the Disney movies that come out regularly. And now that I am now a mom, I am not surprised that my daughter Zoe also has a keen interest in watching those great animated films created by Disney. Even as a young child, she shrieks every time I let her watch a Winnie the Pooh movie. She also loves those old black and white Mickey Mouse movies. Now I'm thinking of registering to the Disney Movie Club. By being a member of the Disney Movie Club, you can regularly avail of the new DVD releases by Disney and also get some fantastic discounts for their featured movies. I think it's a great deal!

0 shared their thoughts:

 
template by suckmylolly.com