Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekend in Frenzy

Hello everybody!

How is your weekend doing? Our is, as you have read in the title, a bit of a frenzy. Zoe had summer school at Kindermusik and participated in our village's Santacruzan in the afternoon (pictures to follow!). We also sneaked in an hour or so at the Gingersnaps Warehouse Sale in Pasig. After that, we were all tired, tired, tired.

Good thing Sunday is a bit more relaxed. We got to take a short afternoon nap which I thought was a good thing for the baby boy inside me. I needed that extra rest really for the sake of my pregnancy. Sometimes, I think I tend to go overboard, tiring myself too much and forgetting that I'm carrying a baby! I'm just so glad that all is well and the baby isn't complaining (yet!). Hahaha.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

0 shared their thoughts:

 
template by suckmylolly.com