Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What did Zoe receive last Christmas?

Before I answer that question, here is a hint.

These are what she got for Christmas for the past two years.

She got a Care Bears Light and Sound Ride On when she was a year old. Isn't she a cutie?


When she turned two, she got a Disney Princess tri-bike. She's getting bigger and more independent here.


So what did she get for Christmas this year? Well, I'll mention in on my next post (sorry for the suspense). But it's pretty obvious, don't you think?

Meantime, let me just say that this year's Christmas was very happy. We now have baby boy Luigi with us and that made us feel so blessed indeed. We may not have as much abundance in money, luxuries and other material things this year but we are happy, together and healthy. That's what really counts. So no reason to sulk or be envious of what the others have and that we don't have. We have learned to count our blessings and from my point of view, our blessings have been A LOT, thanks be to God.

Anyway, I am off to look for some food suppliers now for my relatives' family get-together scheduled next week. I plan to utilize a business web directory to help me where to start looking. Learning about how to use a web directory is a heaven-sent tool for busy moms like me.

0 shared their thoughts:

 
template by suckmylolly.com