Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cleaning Challenge for the Week

I did a cleaning challenge last Saturday (and I plan to do it every week).


I aimed for our big tv rack in the bedroom because it needed MUCH ATTENTION. I hadn't moved that piece of furniture for the longest time (since it was very heavy!) and I bet that it contained so much dirt already.

I was right.

Here is proof.

First, I removed all the other heavy stuff inside the cabinet (except for the tv) so I can move the rack myself.


Taking a peep. Oppps!



Eeeeeekkkkk!!! (Screams!)


That's a truckload of dust and dirt!

After cleaning it, the amount of dirt almost filled my trash can to the brim and I almost got an allergy after doing the chore. Hahahaha.

Well, at least it's clean now.

I'm looking forward to next week's challenge.

0 shared their thoughts:

 
template by suckmylolly.com